Saturday, August 21, 2010

More fun Trips...... Myrtle Beach and D.C.

Well the last two weeks have been so fun!!! It started out by going to Myrtle Beach for a week. We had a beautiful room with a nice view, and pool (because that is what the kids care about right?!). Needless to say Myrtle Beach was a blast, then onward to Washington D.C. to visit some of the Emerson and Sheng clan. That was just as much fun if you ask me, The ladies might think I am lying because I was always so tired from walking. Ha Ha Ha. From all the pictures I took I know I had a good time. Lily also started Kindergarten when we arrived back to Augusta.

Elise and Lily @ Alligator Adventure
Albino Alligator
Turtles happy
Putting Sunscreen on Emerson's new short hair
I was going to buy this for Elise, just kidding.  Largest blue diamond in the world.

Inside the Capitol


2 comments:

Hallie Owens said...

Loved all of the pictures! Thank you for posting. It looks like you had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun since you've been home. Good to see that. I love all the pictures you took.