Friday, October 3, 2008

Lily Emerson and I ..Fishing. huh

I did not know how this would turn out, so I risked it anyway I wanted to fish really bad today, so I took Lily and Emerson with me. I know it is o.k. with Lily, although it is emerson I was not sure of. I actually just planned on leaving him nearby the fishing spot in the car with the window down (this all depended on the water level of the lake.) The water level was down and I brought both kids with me near the water, and for my sake and luck, everything went well really well I guess. The kids and I caught 4 fish in an hour three o.k. size smallmouth bass and one skinny aggresive bugger. Sorry everybody bad Dad and I forgot the camera so there are no pics. Although there are some witnesses Lily will tell you we caught some greenie fish. (that is the bass were a greenish color so she called them :greenies") came home made dinner and picked up dianna from work and got home all before Mom (elise) got home from school. good job Bryce way to go ...

No comments: